Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring has SPRUNG.

#BOA followers, sorry for the 4 1/2 week gap; homework has be slaying me ya'll.
It's officially a new season everyone, and I for one am as giddy as a school girl.

For most people, Thanksgiving and Christmas is a times of gratitude and thanks, but for me, Spring is that time.


Maybe it's because of  the newness of nature, or the emotions Mother's Day and Father's Day carry. Regardless Spring is a time of new life and grandeur sights that inspire me deeply.


With that being said, I'm starting a two month series here on Babblings simply called: Thank Ya.


This week's "Thank Ya" goes out to a certain friend I had the pleasure of spending time with last weekend.


I ran across a quote the other day, and it read:



Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. - Albert Schweitzer

After spending time with my friend, unbeknownst to her, I was challenged in different aspects of my life. Her love for the Lord, and zest for life were a breath of fresh air. The short amount of time we spent together reignited my lackluster flame. You're truly an example to every person you come in contact with. From the deepest part of me, thank ya girl.

I encourage you all to join me and record the fountainhead of your gratitude. If possible share with the person/things. It may be awkward, but it's amazing what an expression of thanks will do.



May your words be deliberate + straight from the heart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And by the way, thank you to all who take the time read these babbles. Although you are few, it means the world to me that you care enough to read each post. My desire is to see #BOA continue to grow, and I will be forever grateful for you who stuck with me through it all. I promise to always write from my head + heart, to yours.

I am grateful for my sobriety, abstinence, my sponsor, for my children, family, friends my job and my healthy grandson coming soon. Thank you God for this wonderful life!
(photo from society6)

1 comment:

  1. Wormcakes you have always been a breath of fresh air.You will go on to do GREAT THING and God will be glorify.You are a blessing to all you befriend I saw it in you as a young child. New Season, new things <3

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS